1. Recognize the enemy (What’s stopping you from doing what you have to do to achieve your goals) Don’t let the fear of failure stop you from taking a shot, the reason you fear is because it holds importance.
2. Start doing what you have to do now (Invest your time in it and you’ll definitely see results, sacrifice things like Netflix, youtube, games.etc and get what you have to do done.
3. Be committed in what you do ( make sure it’s consistent and make it your habit to get things done, it has never been easy but it’s not impossible).
4. Start by taking small steps and raise the bar as you go. (don’t go too hard on yourself, allow yourself to adjust to it).
5. Find an environment or place where you are not easily distracted and move out of your comfort zone.
Self-discipline is the ability to push yourself forward, stay motivated, and take action, regardless of how you’re feeling, physically or emotionally. You are showing it when you intentionally choose to pursue something better for yourself, and you do it in spite of factors like distractions, hard work, or unfavorable odds.
Discipline is about getting it done because it needs to be done.
The center of bringing a dream to fruition is self-discipline. It’s getting command of your mind and be able to choose actions that are in your best interest.
Discipline isn’t punishment, it is the definition of self-love because you have a behavior towards yourself that is loving and you want the best for yourself. Don’t allow people to determine you feel and think.
When motivation dies, you can let discipline take its place. If we do not discipline ourselves the world will do it most harshly. Do whatever you can to be the best version of yourself. Remember what you do today can change your life tomorrow. Days turn into months and months into years, so be aware of what you spend your time on.
Be all that you can be and don’t let habits. drag you down from the full development of what you can have and are capable of having.
Anyone reading this: Be the best version of yourself and push yourself to new heights.