The world from my perspective. Sharing what comes to my mind, what I learn and a part of me.
My Latest Posts
- Inner PeaceIt’s important not to compare or compete, You may eat your seeds trying to be like someone who has reached their harvest. Inner peace starts with you allowing it to happen instead of expecting it to happen. “It is better to conquer one’s own mind than to win a thousand battles”- Saddartha Gautuma It canContinue reading “Inner Peace”
- Overcoming Procrastination1. Recognize the enemy (What’s stopping you from doing what you have to do to achieve your goals) Don’t let the fear of failure stop you from taking a shot, the reason you fear is because it holds importance. 2. Start doing what you have to do now (Invest your time in it and you’llContinue reading “Overcoming Procrastination”
- Procrastination“The more scared we are of a wok or calling, the more sure we can be that we have to do it’’ – The War Of Art It’s all about your mindset and fighting a battle in your head to beat cycles that put your life on hold. – Negative thoughts -Feelings get in theContinue reading “Procrastination”
- Top 5 Best Popular Korean Romantic Drama Series To Watch On YouTube1. Put your head on my shoulder 2.All I want for love is you 3.Be Yourself 4. My Love, Enlighten Me 5. The Brightest Star In The Sky
- 5 Life Changing Books1. Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F**k (Mark Manson ) 2. I Will Teach You To Be Rich (Ramit Sethi) 3. What Everybody Is Saying (Joe Navarro) 4. The Influential Mind (Tali Sharot) 5. Public Speaking For Success (Dale Carnegie)
- The Secret to Self DisciplineLife is all about becoming all that we can possibly be. It’s having the full development of all of your potential and wise use of all your resources. THE KEYS TO DISCIPLINE 1: It’s the awareness of the need for and the value of discipline. 2: The willingness, more than that the eagerness to maintainContinue reading “The Secret to Self Discipline”
- 10 Rules of Self Discipline1: Keep cool while others are hot. (stay calm, cool, and collected especially in an argument ) 2. There are three sides to all Arguments (Your side, Their side and the right side) 3. Never give directives to a subordinate when you’re angry 4. Treat people like you would treat yourself ( leave a legacy)Continue reading “10 Rules of Self Discipline”
- Self DisplineWhat is self discipline? Self-discipline is the ability to push yourself forward, stay motivated, and take action, regardless of how you’re feeling, physically or emotionally. You are showing it when you intentionally choose to pursue something better for yourself, and you do it in spite of factors like distractions, hard work, or unfavorable odds. DisciplineContinue reading “Self Displine”
- Self loveWhat is self love ? Self-love is a state of appreciation for oneself that grows from actions that support our physical, psychological and spiritual growth. Tips for Self Love 1.Taking responsibility for your life 2.Believe in yourself 3.There are no wrong paths 4.Meditate Daily 5.Take care of yourself 6. Go within and connect 7. ListContinue reading “Self love”
- 7 Ways to level up in your 20’s1.Be Disciplined 2. Plan Everything 3. Educate Yourself 4. Mind the Business that pays you 5. Invest in yourself 6. Learn how to budget 7. Pick your friends Carefully Hope you like this and I would love to hear your inputs.