1. Recognize the enemy (What’s stopping you from doing what you have to do to achieve your goals) Don’t let the fear of failure stop you from taking a shot, the reason you fear is because it holds importance.
2. Start doing what you have to do now (Invest your time in it and you’ll definitely see results, sacrifice things like Netflix, youtube, games.etc and get what you have to do done.
3. Be committed in what you do ( make sure it’s consistent and make it your habit to get things done, it has never been easy but it’s not impossible).
4. Start by taking small steps and raise the bar as you go. (don’t go too hard on yourself, allow yourself to adjust to it).
5. Find an environment or place where you are not easily distracted and move out of your comfort zone.